Questions Mark 2 A
Day 1 Review Last Weeks Questions
1. From our discussion on the questions or the lecture what stood out the most to you?
2. What have you applied to your life this week from our study last week?
Day 2 Read Mark 2:1-12 Matthew 9:1-8 & Luke 5:17-26
3. Which verse in Mark passage points to the unique deity of Jesus and His authority which belongs
to God alone?
4. The Matthew version adds something to what Jesus said to the man with palsy that is not in the
Mark version. What is it?
5. Whose faith did Jesus acknowledge in this miracle?
6. How could you apply this event to helping others come to Jesus with their needs both spiritual and
Day 3 Read Mark 2:13-19, Matthew 9:9-13 and Luke 5:27-32
7. Compare Mark 2:14 with Luke 5:27 what other name was Matthew called by?
8. What was the first thing Matthew did when he met Jesus?
9. The Matthew version adds something to what Jesus told the Pharisees? What was it and what
does it mean?
10. Who is the bridegroom of Mark 2:19? See also John 3:25-30
Day 3 Read Mark 2:20-22, Luke 5:33-39 John 3:25-30
11. What period of time do you think Jesus was speaking about when He said: “when the bridegroom
will be taken from them; then they will fast”?
12. From John 3: 25-30 who is a “friend of the bridegroom”?
13. How can you be a friend of the bridegroom?
Day 4 Read Mark 2:21-22, Matthew 9:16-17 and Luke 5:33-39
14. Try to explain how Mark 2:21-22 represents the Old Testament shadows and the New Testament
fulfillment. See also the Luke passages along with Colossians 2:16-23.
15. Connect Mark 2:21-22 with 2 Corinthians 5: 17
Day 5 Think over this lesson and answer these questions.
16. If I am not joyful since Jesus has come into my life, why?
17. Where in my life have I tried to patch up the bad places with a little religion?
18. When can I expect joy and peace to be mine?