Questions Mark 3 B
Day 1 Review Last Weeks Questions
1. From our discussion on the questions or the lecture what stood out the most to you?
2. What have you applied to your life this week from our study last week?
Day 2 Read Mark 3:6-12
3. We have seen the hostility grow from just verbal complaints to the first plot to put Jesus to death. How does Jesus react towards this hostility?
4. How do you react to open or plotted hostility of others?
5. Challenge: Looking at a Bible map find Jerusalem, Tyre, and the area called Beyond the
Jordan. How large of an area is this? And how many people do you think might have come out of these areas to hear Jesus and be healed?
Day 3 Read Mark 3:13-19 with Luke 6:12-13
6. Read the account of this story in Luke 6:17. What did Jesus do before he chose His twelve disciples?
7. Mark 3:14 gives two reasons that Jesus called or appointed these 12 men; what were these two reasons? Which one of these two things do you feel is the most important?
8. Read Mark 3:14-19 with Matthew 10:2-8 list the things their ministry was to include?
Day 4 Read Mark 3:20-30
9. From Mark 3: 20-21 what was Jesus reaction to the multitude? What were the reactions of Jesus friends and family?
10. From verse 22 what is the answer the scribes give for the extreme compassion of Jesus?
11. From verse 22 who is Beelzebub?
12. What reason does Jesus give for His power not coming from Beelzebub?
13. Please understand that many people have different viewpoint to the statement in verses
28-29; what do you think is the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost?
14. In what ways do people today attribute God’s work to man or Satan because what is happening does not fit into their pattern?
15. Read John 15:26 & John 16:8-9; what is the job of the Holy Spirit?
16. If we reject the person of the Holy Spirit why are we in danger of eternal damnation?
Day 5 Read Mark 3:31-35
17. From verse 31-35 what does Jesus base family relationships to; blood or something else?
18. Who are your brothers and sisters? Do you treat them as family?