Questions 4 A
Day 1 Review Last Weeks Questions
1. From our discussion on the questions or the lecture what stood out the most to you?
2. What have you applied to your life this week from our study last week?
Day 2 Read Mark 4:1-9 & Luke 8:4-15
3. Who is the sower?
4. What is the seed? See Luke Passage.
5. List the 4 types of soil what happened to the seed sown in each type of soil.
6. What is more important; the condition of the soil or the skill of the sower? What does
this tell you about your efforts to sow seed?
Day 3 Read Mark 4:10-13 & Matthew 13:10-17
7. What reason does Jesus give His disciples for speaking to the people in parables?
8. Why is the gospel a mystery to some people? See also 2 Corinthians 4:3-4
9. What do you think Matthew 13:12 means? See also John 3:16-20
10. From Matthew 13:15 what are the two blessing connected with hearing and seeing?
11. How do we see the word?
12. List several different types of healing Jesus could be referring to in verse 15.
What and why do they need to see and understand to receive these blessings?
Day 4 Read Mark 4:14-20 & Matthew 13:18-23
13. What does Jesus say the fowls or birds from Matthew 13:4 represent?
14. Give some examples of how the enemy can snatch away the seed?
15. What happens when we are not rooted and grounded in the word?
16. What does Paul tells us will keep us from falling when tribulations come?
See Romans 8:35-39
17. Give everyday examples of the thorns Jesus referred to.
18. Can you give reasons why the plants growing in good soil would produce fruit in
varying degrees? See Romans 12:2, Philippians 2:12-13 and 2 Corinthians 9:6
Day 5 reflect over this week’s lesson
19. What type of soil represents your heart?
20. The condition of soil can change; what can you do to assure the soil of your heart