Questions Mark 6 A
Day 1 Review Last Weeks Questions
1. From our discussion on the questions or the lecture what stood out the most to you?
2. What have you applied to your life this week from our study last week?
Day 2 Read Mark 6:1-5
3. What does the passage in Mark 6:1-5 imply was the reason why the people of Jesus’ own country “were offended at him”?
4. From Mark 6:1-5 what prevented Jesus from doing mighty works in this place? Have you ever experience a time where Jesus could not work in your life as He wants to? How can you avoid this in the future?
5. From verse 2 what was the force at work in Jesus’ life that miracles flowed out of?
Day 3 Read Proverbs 8
6. From Proverbs 8:1-3 list the 5 places where wisdom cries or calls from? From these places who is she calling?
7. From Proverbs 8:6 what does wisdom produce?
8. From Proverbs 8:10-11 and verses 18-21 what is wisdom better than? Why?
9.From Proverbs 8:17 who will find wisdom?
10.From Proverbs 8:32-36 what are some of the blessings of wisdom?
Day 4 Read Mark 6:7-13
11. What did Jesus give his disciples power over? Has He given you the same power?
See Mark 16:17
12. Why do you think Jesus sent them out in pairs? See Ecclesiastes 4:9-12, Matthew
13. From verses 8-11 why do you think Jesus told them not to take provision?
Day 5 Read Mark 6: 14-29
14. Why was Herod so frightened?
15. From verse 26 do you think it is always good to keep an oath?
16. What did Jesus say about oaths? See Matthew 5:34-37