Questions Mark 6 B
Day 1 Review Last Weeks Questions
1. From our discussion on the questions or the lecture what stood out the most to you?
2. What have you applied to your life this week from our study last week?
Day 2 Read Mark 6:30-31 and Matthew 14:1-14
3. In verse 30 Mark uses a new word for the disciples, what is that word and what does it mean?
4. Thinking back over the past 6 chapters what are some of the principles the disciples
might have taught?
5. After their missionary journey what did Jesus think his disciples needed?
6. From the Matthew passage what else had just happen that caused Jesus to want to have some alone time?
Day 3 Read Mark 6: 32-44 and John 6:1-15
7. What was Jesus reaction to the multitude that met them in the desert? Why?
8 How can you emulate the Lord’s compassion in response to changes or interruptions in your plans?
9. List the details in the story of the feeding of the five thousand that illustrate that God is a God of order.
10. How does the feeding of the five thousand through His disciples illustrate Jesus’ method of feeding people spiritually today?
11. Challenge: This miracle was a symbol of Who Jesus was. What Old Testament act of God did this miracle represent? See also John 6:41
Day 4 Read Mark 6:45-52, John 6:14-21 and Matthew 14:22-32
12. Compare the Mark version with John’s what is missing in Mark’s account that was in John 6:13-15
13. Were the disciples in the will of God when they left for Bethsaida? What does this tell you about storms?
14. Give several points about Peter’s faith and his unbelief?
15. What touched you the most about this story and why?
Day 5 Read Mark 6:53-56
16. What principle do you see in the healing of the sick in this account?
17. Challenge: Thinking over our past studies; What was the boarder of the garment that Mark speaks of here?